Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"NO THANKS"

Well... It was an interesting day today, at the Transit mall. There were not many folks out this morning, and just about everyone I gave a tract to rejected it? I was able to give out a few, and got some smiles and thanks from those waiting for the light rail. I did find it interesting that most of the folks were "on the run" per Se, and didn't have time to chat...(could it be the TRANSIT MALL part of the equation?) I found a couple waiting in a bus kiosk, and offered them a million dollar bill, and asked them if it had been a real million, would they have taken it? Well, all smiles and jesting but no reply. Just about the time I could have asked them about their faith, the bus came and they walked out; another missed opportunity! It is hard to witness in a place where the pace is so busy, yet it leads one to "pull the trigger" and not hesitate. This can be intimidating when your new at 1-on-1 and open air preaching, but tracts go well, even in the busiest of places. 

 Brothers and Sisters, I realized today, that I must venture out and find other places to "FISH" I will still be a regular at the Transit Mall (I have noticed some "regulars" who try to avoid me)
but I am out on a scouting mission next, and will keep you posted!

Stay strong, Keep up the great work of God, and until the nets are full

Robert

No comments: