Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The transit mall

Here we are at the transit mall, and this is Maria, She has been a frequent receiver of tracts, and smiles. We always have fun seeing each other at the transit stop, and even though I don't speak much Spanish, I'm so glad to have tracts in the Spanish Language.

Had a great opportunity to share with Maria today, and as I was handing out tracts, who did I run into, but my ol' JW friend. I said "HI" and of course he wouldn't look at me or even acknowledge I was there.. Oh well! I had another great opportunity as well, I was walking back to my car, and about 4 cabbies that hear me open air, were  there and I gave each one a tract!!!
I know one is Hindu or seik, and the other are middle eastern. Wow! It may have been foggy, but the Fishing was great!

Until the nets are full!
Robert

No comments: