Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thanks for waiting!

Dearly Beloved:
Just wanted to say thanks for your patience during a really busy time in our lives! We have a new baby daughter Sarah Rose! We've had quite an experience over the past 9 weeks. Our sweet child was born in another state and we had to go quite quickly and live in a hotel for weeks! The opportunity to share the Gospel is everywhere and when you travel, you realize how big this opportunity is! On the plane,in the airport,hotel,grocery store....everywhere! Looking back, I realize how little I shared my faith, and how many lost souls passed within reach of the precious Gospel I have been given! I am looking forward to returning in August to sarah's birthplace to finalize the adoption, and another blessed opportunity to share the life saving Gospel of salvation.

Be bold beloved
snatch them from the fire

until the nets are full!

No comments: